||TR-NQF-HE: Level 6
||QF-EHEA: First Cycle
||EQF-LLL: Level 6
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AND RULES PRESENTED IN THE PROGRAM
• All the studies (theoretical course, practice, seminar, individual studies, examinations, assignments etc.) required for a student to complete a course successfully are expressed in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
• ECTS is a learner-centered credit system based on the student workload. Students must take 30 ECTS per semester.
• Level of success is determined by “ACADEMIC AVERAGE” when a student graduates.
• Level of success for a course is determined by evaluating the average of midterm exam and final/re-sit exam grades. In order for a student to graduate from the program he/she must pass all the courses in the curriculum with a minimum of 300 ECTS credits, and much achieve a GPA minimum 60/100.
• Please see “İstanbul Kent University Associate’s Degree and Bachelors’ Degree Education and Examination Regulation” for detailed information.